Friday, February 11, 2011

"In I John I am your Life"

How amazing it would have been to be one of the two people walking with Jesus, after He rose from the dead and came back to earth for awhile, listening to Him as "He expounded to them in all the Scriptures (beginning at Moses and all the Prophets) the things concerning Himself." (Luke 24:27)!!

Might have gone something like this:

"In Exodus I am the Passover Lamb.
In Numbers I am the Pillar of Cloud by day and the Pillar of Fire by night.
In Psalm I am the Shepherd.
In Proverbs, when it speaks of Wisdom, that's Me.
In Daniel I was that 4th Man who walked the fiery furnace.
In Amos I am your Burden Bearer.
In Malachi I am the Son of Righteousness, rising with healing in My Wings."

And, if YouTube was around back then, He would have been the first to share with the world on video, "Jesus in Every Book of the Bible"!

Thank you, Ali, for passing along that great YouTube link! I love it! I love Jesus! I love how He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End!

(Is there a penalty for blogging plagiarism?)

No comments:

Post a Comment