Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where is Jesus?

A few years back, I came across this passage: "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ."~Galatians 3:26,27 (NIV). How cool to think that I am clothed in Christ! But that's not all. He is my foundation~I Corinthians 3:11. He is sitting (except for when He was standing as Stephen was being stoned~Acts 7:55. Can't read or think of that story without crying) at the right hand of our Father in heaven~Ephesians 1:20. And, He lives inside me~II Corinthians 13:5.





Sometimes when I am out walking by myself and talking with Jesus, I say, "Thank You for being seated up in heaven. Thank You for being the foundation under me. Thank You for being wrapped around me. And, thank You for living in me!" Sometimes, if I think no one is looking, I do hand motions. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Mom, what do your hand motions look like??? I'm rather curious...Show me sometime!

    p.s. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete