Saturday, February 22, 2014

Freedom

Just thinking about you four, my favorite young adults! 

Nicky, I've loved seeing your photos from New Zealand! What an adventure! Sounds like you had a blast with the guys, and now more fun times with the Sahakians! We miss you and pray for you daily!

Ali, Dad and I were just talking about how strange it is to start the weekend without you and David being here. We miss you! I know this week has been busy, with lots more coming up for you in the weeks ahead. Praying for you and David as you love on and serve those around you!

Greg and Maria, what a special time last weekend having you two here! Love, love, love spending time with you! Praying for the peace that passes understanding (because that's what you need!) to fill you as you deal with not living near each other. 

So, I just finished another journal! Starting a new one tomorrow. As I was going through this one, I came across a quote I had jotted down from Carol's book Living Free:

"Living freely is not letting anything or anyone crowd out the power and presence of the 'Son'...Jesus, in my life. It is continually being willing to die to self so that Christ can be the ruler and head of my life. It is believing that I can have the abundant life God offers, every day and in every circumstance."

Cool, huh?!!

oxo-Mom

1 comment: